The cancellation policy is not binding on ‘Tena Durrani’ as from time to time under extenuating circumstances this policy can be amended at the sole discretion of ‘Tena Durrani’. The client when placing the order agrees to abide by the rules stipulated within this policy & the general policies of ‘Tena Durrani’ when placing their order. ‘Tena Durrani’ accepts no liability for clients when in violation of any of the regulations within this policy.
It is understood that cancellations are a part of business and as such ‘Tena Durrani’ believes that the following policy will safeguard clients & the company. In any circumstance, this policy is merely a guide & ‘Tena Durrani’ is not liable to follow this policy if the CEO of ‘Tena Durrani’ determines otherwise.
- No cancellation of online orders that are customized.
- No cancellation of online orders that are urgent.
- Cancel an order within one week, given the brand has not provided swatches or calico and that the order is not urgent. 10% deduction from the advance of the total order amount.
- Cancel after one week of order placement: 20% deduction from the advance of the total order amount.
- Cancel after swatches and/or calico fitting: 30% deduction from the advance of the total order amount.
- Cancellation after production has begun will result in a complete forfeit of advance and/or requirement of full payment if the order is then to be completed.
- Pictures taken of the outfits will mean that the order cannot be cancelled.
- Custom design/size orders may not be cancelled at any point & the entire advance is forfeit.